STI is currently accepting applications for the 10-month full-time day program that begins in September 2021 and the 2-year part-time evening program that starts in January 2022. Below are answers to some FAQ along with helpful information about the admissions process.
- There is no deadline date to apply but due to the number of applications we receive for a limited amount of spots, we encourage you to begin the process a soon as you are prepared to take the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) entrance exam.
- There are no prerequisite courses required but you must take and pass the TEAS exam in order to be considered for enrollment. Minimum scores are 65% in Reading, 50% in Math and 55% in English. Science is not required. You may only take the TEAS twice through STI in a 2 year period; passing scores are good for 2 years. To test through STI the first step is to complete an online application on our website. Once you pay the fee you will be able to sign up for an ONLINE exam that will be taken from home and proctored by STI. (At this time only current students and staff are allowed in the building.)
- Upcoming Online STI Testing Dates: 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 22nd, Tuesday, Nov. 17th, and Wednesday, Dec. 16th. You must be available for a dry run at 9 am two days prior to the exam to ensure your computer is compatible.
- You do not have to take the TEAS at STI; you can take it at any test center/school location and have the passing scores sent to us at email@example.com. For test locations go to atitesting.com
- For further information about preparing for the exam, please click here
- Once you pass the entrance exam, we will ask for additional paperwork in order to continue with the admissions process. Specific details here.
Please contact Rhonda Jermyn at 508-230-1236 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have any questions.