Candidates for admission to the Practical Nurse Program are required to submit the following:
- Completed online application form along with an $80.00 (non-refundable) application fee.
Please click here to apply online.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Entrance Examination. Applicant must meet a minimum adjusted individual score in all three sections as identified below to continue with the selective admissions process: ATI TEAS Reading 65%
ATI TEAS Math 50%
ATI TEAS English 55%
- Proof of high school graduation with an official transcript, or official GED (scores included) or official HiSET (scores included). Certified translations must be provided for transcripts supplied in a language other than English and equivalency to U.S. education must be provided.
- Two (2) confidential reference forms: recent supervisor, employer, school teacher/instructor.
- Completed Proof of Health Insurance form with copy of card, front and back.
- Satisfactory completion of Criminal Offender Record Information (C.O.R.I.).
- Interview with Program Director or designee.
To view the complete admissions process and procedure please read the Course Catalog in the Student Services menu. Once accepted to the program, a $500 seat deposit is required upon signing an enrollment agreement.