Practical Nurse Program
In order to apply to STI’s Practical Nurse Program, you must pass the ATI TEAS exam with a score of 65% or higher in Reading, a 50% or higher in Math and a 55% of higher in English. We do not require the Science section of the exam. You can take the ATI TEAS exam with STI when available through the year or you can submit ATI TEAS results from outside agencies. Scores must be submitted from ATI directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and be less than two years old from the start of program you intend to apply for. To take the ATI TEAS with STI, complete an online application and select an upcoming date within the application. Please note you can only take the TEAS with us at STI twice every two years.
** ATI TEAS Exams are currently online only. Our upcoming exam(s):
Tuesday, March 23rd at 9:00AM
Wednesday, April 7th at 12:30PM
Tuesday, April 20th at 8:00AM
ATI TEAS Exam Study Materials
Studying for the TEAS exam is extremely important. Keep in mind we require Reading, Math and English. You must achieve a score of 65% or higher in Reading, a 50% or higher in Math and a 55% of higher in English. We do not require the Science section of the exam. You can find study materials at www.atitesting.com, by searching TEAS exam online and checking with your local library. The ATI TEAS Study Manual is not available for purchase at STI. ATI also offers an app for Android and iOs users called ATI Reader App.
Practical Nurse ATI TEAS Entrance Exam Preparation Courses
Do you need some review and preparation classes to do your best on the entrance exam? The classes are taught by Math and English instructors. Completing the preparation courses does not guarantee passing scores on the TEAS Exam or acceptance to any program.
**ATI TEAS PREPARATION CLASSES WILL BE TAUGHT REMOTELY FOR SPRING 2021**
REMOTE LEARNING REQUIREMENTS
The ATI TEAS Preparation classes for Math and Reading/English will be taught online remotely this Spring 2021.
- All students will need to have access to a tablet, laptop or desktop computer capable of running Windows 10 or OS X operating systems, with a webcam and audio capability OR a Chromebook with 2GB of Ram, webcam and audio that can run Chrome 85 or above. Smartphones are also acceptable, however maybe challenging to use.
- All students need to test their device, microphone, and webcam prior to the first day of class.
- The instructors will use a combination of remote learning applications to conduct their classes.
- All students will receive a school email address to access these applications.
- Students need to sit alone in a quiet room in a distraction free area to actively participate in classes.
- Students need to be online, on-time, prepared and ready to go beginning at 6:00 pm. Class for the night will close at 6:10 pm. Students will not be allowed to join their class after 6:10 pm.
- Proper dress is required.
- No eating is allowed.
- Classes will be limited to 20 students.
The ATI TEAS Math Preparation class will be held on:
- Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm for 9 weeks.
- Classes begin on January 12, 2021 and end on March 16, 2021. *No Class on 2/16/21
The ATI TEAS Reading/English Preparation class will be held on:
- Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm for 7 weeks.
- Classes begin on January 14, 2021 and end on March 4, 2021. *No Class on 2/18/21
*Please click on the name of the course to sign up for these classes*
ATI TEAS Reading/English ONLY
Starts: January 14, 2021
Thursdays 6:00-8:00 p.m.
ATI TEAS Math ONLY
Starts: January 12, 2021
Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Sign up for both classes and save!
Total Cost for Both Classes: $265.00