Below are some of the things that the STI staff and administration look forward to accomplishing in the new year:
- The Practical Nurse Program will be utilizing Nursing Anne which is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of basic patient handling skills to advanced nursing skills which includes child birth.
- The part-time evening Metal Fabrication & Joining Technologies will launch on January 19th.
- The new part-time evening Medical Assisting Program will begin on January 25th.
- A new start date for the Culinary Arts Program on March 1st.
- The STI Director is in the process of obtaining Chapter 74 for the plumbing program which will enable STI to offer in-district tuition as well as Dual Enrollment.
- The Admissions team will continue with online entrance exam testing for both the Accuplacer and TEAS (Practical Nurse exam).
- Virtual Information sessions on a regular basis for all programs.