STI’s Director Pat Illsley, with the assistance of faculty and admissions staff, has overcome several challenges these past few months and paved the way for both academic and enrollment successes.
- 79 students graduated & on June 18th STI hosted a very well attended “drive by” outdoor graduation for students and families.
- New methods of teaching and new systems for admitting students were developed.
- Spring Advisory boards completed.
- Culinary Arts students all passed ServSafe.
- All of the Dental Assisting students have passed all sections of DANB (Dental Assisting National Boards) except one that passed all but one section.
- HVAC students completed R410 Safety Certification and Section 608 EPA Certification.
- All EPN (Evening Practical Nurse) graduates have passed the NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses) except one more waiting to test.
The Director will be sharing information about September as soon as possible with plans to return to a 100% on-campus learning system as soon as we are able. We continue to accept applications, test, and enroll students for programs beginning September 2020 and January 2021. Admissions, Financial Aid, and administrative personnel are available, via email and telephone Monday through Thursday throughout the summer. Contact us with any questions or concerns! 508-230-1297 or email@example.com or click here to apply online.