FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Students applying to Southeastern Technical Institute are encouraged to
apply for financial aid. Listed below are the financial aid options.
In order to be eligible for financial aid/loans applicants must visit
fafsa.ed.gov to complete the application/loan process.
- Federal Pell Grant
- MASS Grant – full time students (deadline May 1st )
- Massachusetts Part-Time Grant
- Scholarships: web sites:
- Private Agencies (churches, synagogues etc.)
- Direct Loans/ subsidized (need based)/unsubsidized (non-need based)
- Direct Plus Loans (parent loan)
- Federal Student Aid Center – FAFSA: 1-800-4-FEDAID
- Higher Education Information Center: 1-800-442-1171
ITEMS NEEDED TO APPLY
- STI School Code 012386
- Federal Verification Worksheet (if selected)
- Federal Tax Documentation (if required)
- Statements documenting untaxed income
- Statements documenting low income
- Any documentation the school requires
- Notify the Financial Aid Office regarding any unusual or special family circumstances
Use the NET PRICE CALCULATOR to give you an estimate on your cost of attendance.
Note: Southeastern Technical Institute bills the student for the enrolled program up front. Students will not receive any overage financial aid disbursements until their bill is paid in full.