STI offers full-time day and part-time evening Nursing School Easton Programs that prepare the graduate to be eligible to apply to take the NCLEX-PN examination.
The course of study includes classroom, laboratory and clinical learning experiences. Candidates should be highly motivated and energetic, seeking to enter the demanding field of nursing.
The entry-level graduate of Southeastern Technical Institute is expected to:
- Utilize critical thinking within the framework of the nursing process as a basis for nursing practice.
- Execute effective communication with patients, families and members of the health care team.
- Apply knowledge of the physical, behavioral and social sciences while providing therapeutic nursing care.
- Implement safe therapeutic nursing care.
- Participate in nursing decisions consistent with standards and scope of LPN practice.
- Utilize holistic care as a member of the health care team.
- Establish goals consistent with the principles of life-long learning.
Good Moral Character Requirements
STI’s Nursing School Easton Programs are approved by:
Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
75 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148-4906
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration in Nursing
Division of Health Professions Licensure Department of Public Health
239 Causeway Street, Suite 500, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
FULL-TIME DAY SCHEDULE
August – June (40 week program)
Next Program August 2019
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m.– 2:10 p.m. classroom
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. clinical (Clinical times may vary.)
PART-TIME EVENING SCHEDULE
January – June, September – June, and September – December (80 week program)
Next Program January 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
4:30 p.m.– 10:30 p.m. (Clinical times may vary.)
- Assisted Living Facilities & Senior Centers
- Home Health Care
- Long-Term Care & Rehabilitation Facilities
- Medical Offices & Health Clinics
- Outpatient Services