South Cove Community Health Center
A. Operatory and Chairside
• Assist dentist or other dental staff in patient’s management including 4-handed dental procedure
• Set-up, clean, stock-up and maintain instruments, equipment, chair and supplies in the operatories assigned
• Maintain a clean, hygienic and orderly environment in the dental clinic
• Participates in universal precaution and infection control
• Perform duties as requested by the dentists, e.g. taking impressions, taking radiographs, comforting patients, giving oral health and preventive instructions
B. Patient record and related paper-works
• Obtain, update and up-keep of patients’ record including radiographs
• Substitute as the receptionist when conditions required (e.g. after 5pm, receptionist on-leave) including making appointments, answering telephones.
C. Laboratory, supplies and miscellaneous
• Assist dentist in preparing patient’s cases e.g. pouring models, fabricating custom trays and etc.
• Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory
• Maintain the equipment e.g. all-pro, autoclave, grinders and etc.
• Maintain and update the inventory; order supplies as needed
• Process and mount radiographs
• As requested by the director, assume the supervisory role to all dental assistants, i.e. to oversee and coordinate the functions of the assistants
D. Participate in staff meetings, assigned meetings and in-service meetings when
$18 to $25/hour
send resume to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 617-521-6795
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com