ADMISSIONS COURSE DESCRIPTION PROGRAM EXPENSES
- Completed online application along with a (non-refundable) application fee.
Please click here to apply online.
- Proof of high school graduation with an official transcript, official GED (scores included) or Official HiSET (scores included). Certified translations must be provided for transcripts supplied in a language other than English and equivalency to U.S. education must be provided.
- Successful passing of Accuplacer Entrance Exam.
- One (1) confidential reference form from recent supervisor, employer, or school teacher/instructor.
- Satisfactory completion of C.O.R.I. (Criminal Offender Record Information).
- Completed Proof of Health Insurance Form with copy of card, front and back.
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency.
- Interview with the Program Director or designee.
To view the complete admissions process and procedure, please read the Course Catalog in the Student Services menu. Once accepted to the program, a $200 seat deposit is required upon signing an enrollment agreement.
Hair Dressing school Brockton
Take steps towards you Brockton Cosmetology Career with STI. We have expanded to include a brand new Brockton Cosmetology Program for students. Our first class started in March of 2014 and is taught in our state of the art Cosmetology Laboratory with experienced teachers. As a Hair school for Brockton, we’re proud of our in-depth training programs offered at Southeastern Technical Institute.