Congratulations on your acceptance to STI!
Please review the requirements below to be completed well in advance to the start of school in order to finalize your acceptance to STI. You will also see “To-do’s” in your Populi account as reminders for this information. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.230.1297. We look forward to working with you throughout the acceptance process!
- Complete your FAFSA if your program is eligible.
- Complete your Residency Form. This is to be completed by the City or Town Hall if you live in Brockton, East Bridgewater, Easton, Foxboro, Mansfield, Norton, Sharon, Stoughton or West Bridgewater in order to receive the in-district tuition rate. (This form does not apply to Metal Fabrication or Plumbing students.)
- In Populi, complete your Enrollment Agreement and pay your deposit to hold your spot.
- Provide documentation of all medical requirements listed on the appropriate form, along with your physician’s signature.
- Click here to sign-up for a 10-minute Zoom meeting to complete your CORI online.
- Click here to set up your school GMAIL account about two weeks after your acceptance.
- Practical Nurse students: Click here to submit transfer credit information.
- Regularly check the ‘Dashboard’ in your Populi account for school updates and notifications. You can see virtual tours, technology tips, weather updates and more!
- Later in the spring, there will be updated STI Handbook pages to review and sign. We will update this once the 21-22 STI Handbook has been approved by the School Committee.
- School calendars, books and uniform lists will be emailed to accepted students and updated in Populi once approved by the School Committee this spring.
- CPR is required for all students in Dental Assisting, Medical Assisting and Practical Nurse. We will set up a CPR course a month prior to school for you to attend (no additional charge) and the link to sign-up will be available here. *DA and MA must take it with STI as part of the program curriculum.*