New Evening Medical Assisting Option
You asked, we listened!
The faculty and staff of Southeastern Technical Institute and the Medical Assisting Program are excited to announce that an evening, part-time Medical Assisting option is projected to start January 2020! This program will offer the very same skills, theory and coursework as the full-time, day program, but be spread out over eighteen months.
- Class will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:00 – 9:00pm.
- Externship will be included in the course requirements and will offer flexible schedules.
- Students will learn administrative and clinical skills.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Students will be qualified to sit for the national Certified Medical Assistant exam sponsored by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).
- 22% job growth projection over the next ten years in Massachusetts*
ACCREDITATION: Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
APPROVAL: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
For many adults in the area an evening option is an excellent alternative to a full-time day program. This affordable Medical Assisting Program on the South Shore and close to Brockton, enables adults to gain valuable knowledge in order to begin or advance a career in the healthcare industry. Many of our graduates continue their education to pursue their LPN, RN or BSN, as well as other fields within healthcare. For further information, and to apply online, click here. To set up a tour, or if you have any questions, please contact us at 508-230-1297.
*Per Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance Economic Research