Worcester State University LPN to BS Deadline Extension
STI’s Practical Nurse Program Director Marybeth Pepin recently received information about Worcester State University LPN to BS Program deadline extension.
“I am happy to announce the Worcester State University LPN to BS Program will be extending the application deadline until March 31st. We would greatly appreciate if each of you could distribute this information to your current and former students for those who may be interested.
Worcester State University LPN to BS in Nursing Track III Program is designed to transition the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to the role of the baccalaureate prepared Registered Nurse. Graduates of this program are prepared to meet societal healthcare needs in a variety of settings. Respect for diversity, social responsibility, and a commitment to excellence in nursing care are emphasized.
All perspective students are encouraged to apply for our Fall 2018 cohort by March 31st. Due to the application extension we will be looking to add additional NACE exam dates until middle of March. That being said, all applicants anticipating to apply for the Fall 2018 cohort MUST have taken and successfully passed all three required exams.
Below you will find a reminder of all required materials for admission into our program. The Admission Packet should include the following:
- A current copy of LPN license
- Official transcripts from high school, Accredited LPN program, and all universities previously attended:
** THESE MUST SHOW COMPLETION OF ALL REQUIRED PRE-REQUISTES**
- Copies of successful completion of NACE exams including scores
- Application process
- Once on the main LPN to BSN page (http://www.worcester.edu/LPN-BS/) on the left hand side there is a large big blue box that states “Apply Today”
- Once clicked onto the “Apply Today” button you are directed to universities central application forum page (http://www.worcester.edu/apply/) where you are then instructed to hit “apply today”
- Once selected you are directed to the application page to create a log in and so forth.
- Once a log in is selected the students must select their program of study on question #21, the student needs to check nursing then complete question #23 where they will have the option to select Track III program.
ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT IN ONE PACKET and address to the following:
Transfer Admission Department
ATTN: Ben McElroy
Worcester State University
For those of you who having pending completion of pre-reqs, be sure to still send in your application packet prior to the new deadline and make a note inside the packet of the course you are currently taking. Once you have completed the remaining pre-requisite at the end of the Spring 2018 semester, you must send an official transcript with your course grade to the transfer admissions department for review.
If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding our program please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. ”
Brittany Brown, MS, RN
LPN to BS Program Assistant
Worcester State University