Candidates for admission to the Phlebotomy Program are required to submit the following:
- A completed application along with a $20.00 application fee (Non-Refundable). Click here for the application.
- Proof of high school graduation with an official transcript, or official GED (scores needed). Foreign diplomas must be translated to English and a certified equivalency to U.S. education must be provided.
- Successful passing of Accuplacer Entrance Exam.
- A confidential reference form a recent supervisor, employer, school teacher or instructor.
- Interview with the Program Director.
- A satisfactory C.O.R.I. (Criminal Offender Record Information).
- Proof of Health Insurance Form.
- A health exam and current immunizations.
Program is not financial aid eligible, payment plans are available. The application for admission and all documentation is forwarded to the Phlebotomy Admissions Committee for Review.